Dear future teammate,
Thank you for considering joining our team.
We’re looking for someone who can work with us full time, 40 hours per week. Typically 9-5 but we do offer flex hours and work from home options. That said, we’re hopeful we can find someone local to work, in person, physically in our office at least ~60% of the time.
Overhaul is a small (but established), growing web and branding agency in Edmonton, looking for an ambitious designer to join the team. I’d love to tell you more about us in person.
You spend something like 25% of your entire life at work so one of our goals here is to make this place awesome. Help us do it.
Are you the person we’re looking for?
Want to be one of the core team of individuals who make up a business?
Thrive on fast paced environment with always changing scenarios?
You work best in small agile, collaborative teams.
You want to learn, try new things and diversify your skills.
Do you possess the following?
- A solid design portfolio of websites and/or brand identities.
- Ability to create your own briefs, present work to clients including defending design decisions and rationale.
- Experience collaborating with front end developers when communicating ideas and brainstorming solutions.
- Figma experience. You name your layers and you annotate your design.
- The next few are nice-to-have:
- Experience designing for unique eCommerce experiences and/or CRO.
- Knowledge of component based design / atomic design principles.
- Accessibility and SEO best practices.
- Love for adventure and outdoors.
We hire culture over experience over education.
Extra Points for
- Front end dev skills
- ASCII art skills
- A dazzling personality
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org With your submission, please include samples of your work — we want to see your stuff even if not directly related. And, don’t worry if you don’t meet ALL of the requirements. We hire for people, not necessarily roles.
Only selected candidates will be contacted but we thank you in advance.