Digital Project Manager
Dear future teammate,
Thank you for considering joining our team.
You spend something like 25% of your entire life at work so one of our goals here is to make this place awesome. Help us do it.
Are you the person we’re looking for?
We are looking for a Project Manager who will provide our clients and team members with a proactive, strategic, measurable and organized approach to our work. This role partners project management, business analysis skills, and effective communication skills to ensure that the necessary information of a project is delivered to the key stakeholders while keeping projects moving and within scope. The Project Manager works with internal teams to manage deliverables, but also owns client relationships providing excellent client service throughout every stage of work.
The starting salary is $65,000 per year, but you can earn over $95,000 per year with performance-based commissions and bonuses.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with all Overhaul Internal departments on key projects and process efficiency including, Discovery, Design, Marketing, Development, QA, and General Operations.
- Work closely with team to ensure total service delivery excellence in meeting deadlines, budgets, and quality assurance.
- Create and maintain project schedules, internal and external status reports, risk and issues logs.
- Act as the project expert/product owner who has an intimate understanding of the entire solution.
- Plan and facilitate client workshops and requirements gathering meetings.
- Define and prioritize requirements for web projects using various needs analysis techniques.
- Craft requirements documents with technical specifications, functionalities, and/or user stories.
- Translates conceptual ideas into technically feasible CMS web solutions.
- There will be the opportunity to help shape processes used throughout the organization.
- Act as a client advocate and manage internal communications throughout project lifecycle.
- Design and deliver end-user technical documentation and training.
- Document processes and techniques for use on future projects
- Frequent communications with senior team members for escalation, resourcing/budget concerns, etc
- Must possess at least 2 years of experience with project management responsibilities
- Experience implementing Agile project management methodologies
- Experience developing requirements, use cases, user stories, etc
- Experience working with a Content Management System (CMS) within an agency setting (WordPress and Shopify)
- Knowledge of project delivery processes, including Discovery, Design, Develop, Deploy
- Willingness and attitude to help project teams find workable and pragmatic solutions
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization
- Ability to contribute to the creative process for projects
- SEO Knowledge
- Familiar with web development processes and quality assurance processes or workflow.
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Business Analysis Certificate
How to Apply
Don’t worry if you don’t meet ALL of the requirements. We hire for people, not necessarily roles.
Only selected candidates will be contacted but we thank you in advance.